Benefits of Enviropod Dome Shelters
If you’re in the market for a dome home or shelter with the most built-in benefits available, Enviropod Dome Shelters are the answer.
Our domes have a number of specific advantages over other traditional portable units – benefits that include offering complete protection from the elements, requiring virtually no maintenance, and providing a stylish solution to portable alternative housing.
- They won’t rot, mold or mildew unlike the common Yurt
- They’re easy to assemble and dismantle for maximum portability
- Expected lifespan is between 30 to 50 years
- Our domes only require a pickup truck, stepladders and hand tools vs requiring heavy equipment (i.e. container houses)
- Easily reconfigured with extra windows, doors and other amenities
- They never rust or breakdown, unlike container houses
- They’re extremely energy efficient
- Easily handled and light-weight
- Built to withstand extreme weather conditions
Energy-efficient, Eco-friendly and Cost-effective
Enviropod maintains High Industry Standards so we can serve clients across the globe.
- New generation building material
- Rust proof components
- Earthquake & shock resistant
- Non toxic, UV filter coated & eco-friendly
- Durability, strong & energy efficient
- Wind, snow and rain resistant
- Insulated for efficient heating and cooling
We’ve extended our list of benefits to a top ten list of the benefits of Enviropod over other off-grid options. Read our full article here on The Top Ten Benefits of Prefab FRP Dome Houses for Living off the Grid.
Enviropod FRP Domes are characterized by their strength, their easy installation process, and as being a sustainable alternative housing solution with the bare minimum of infrastructure required.